Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Women over 40 - Fasting Emphasis

Women over 40 don't need more Guilt. Most aren't struggling because they lack discipline. They're juggling careers, children, ageing parents, family responsibilities, and very little time for themselves.

So when someone tells them to spend hours in the gym every day, it often creates one more thing to feel guilty about. Instead, its better to encourage them to learn a skill that works with their body.

The Art of Prolonged Fasting.

When practiced correctly, prolonged fasting during perimenopause can help
→ Reduce calorie intake without feeling deprived
→ Support healthy fat loss while preserving energy
→ Improve metabolic health and insulin sensitivity
→ Lower the risk of lifestyle disorders associated with excess body fat

You don't have to "Earn" your health by exhausting yourself every day. Sometimes, the biggest transformation comes from knowing when not to eat, rather than constantly worrying about what to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
People call me aggressive, people think I am intimidating, People say that I am a hard nut to crack. But I guess people young or old do like hard nuts -- Isnt It? :-)