Monday, August 10, 2026

Exercise Regimen

Don't try to win every single day. I tell my patients this when they get upset about one bad meal or a missed workout. You don't need a perfect Monday. You need a good enough Monday, followed by a good enough Tuesday. Look at your day, Get your protein in, Eat your vegetables, Move your body.

Look at your week, if Monday to Thursday went well, use the weekend to get a couple of good workouts in. Two solid sessions beat seven mediocre ones. Now zoom out further.

Even elite athletes don't train at full intensity 365 days a year. They have phases. A marathoner doesn't sprint every single training day some weeks build strength, some build speed, some just let the body recover. So should you.

Some months, you're losing fat, Some months, you're getting stronger. Some months, you're travelling, living your life, and just holding onto what you've built. Health gets easier the moment you stop trying to be perfect every day. Win enough days. Not all of them.

That's the whole system. What's one habit you gave up trying to be perfect at, that actually made you more consistent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
People call me aggressive, people think I am intimidating, People say that I am a hard nut to crack. But I guess people young or old do like hard nuts -- Isnt It? :-)