Monday, August 17, 2026

Protein intake over the ages

If you're struggling with Belly Fat, the solution probably isn't what you're doing in the gym. It starts in your kitchen. Over the years, the average Indian has gained nearly 30 kg compared to their parents and grandparents. But one thing hasn't changed. The amount of protein on our plates.

Many of us are still eating the same quantity of protein our grandparents did, despite carrying much more body weight. That's one reason belly fat becomes so difficult to lose.

Instead of simply eating more dal, include quality protein sources like
  • Tofu
  • Eggs
  • Soy products
  • Nuts and seeds
  • Protein supplements (if needed)
  • Fish or chicken (if you eat non-vegetarian food)
The gym builds fitness. But lasting belly fat reduction starts with better nutrition. Add scientific fasting to the mix, and your body becomes more efficient at using stored fat for energy. That's why I often see people say - Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
People call me aggressive, people think I am intimidating, People say that I am a hard nut to crack. But I guess people young or old do like hard nuts -- Isnt It? :-)