Wednesday, September 30, 2026

3 Markers for pre-diabetes detection

Three markers that detect early signs of Prediabetes. And once you catch them early reversal becomes far more achievable.

Most people wait for their sugar levels to show up. But by that time, the real damage has already begun to the Pancreas, Liver, and Heart. The earliest red flags often show up in places we rarely check.

Here are the 3 tests I recommended for early detection

  1. Fasting insulin
  2. Liver function tests (SGPT, SGOT)
  3. Cholesterol ratios (not just the total number)

These give us a head start. They convey the warning signs before sugar starts to show up in medical reports.

Don’t just keep an eye on your sugar. Understand what's going on behind the scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
People call me aggressive, people think I am intimidating, People say that I am a hard nut to crack. But I guess people young or old do like hard nuts -- Isnt It? :-)